- Principal’s Meeting Hours: The Principal will be very glad to meet Parents/ Guardian during his/her period of meeting between 9.30 a.m. and 10.30 a.m. or at any other time by appointment. Parents are requested to note that the Principal cannot see any one on Sundays and other holidays.
Parents are particularly requested to adhere to the above timing for meeting the Principal.
- Telephone: The school office telephone number is 8979566678. Parents and Guardians are requested to phone during meeting hours i.e. 9.30 a.m. to 10.30 a.m.
The Principal will be engaged in the school at other times and may not be available in the office.
- Tuition fees will be charged as usual for twelve months of the academic year i.e. from April to March each year.
- All complaints must be made in writing to the Principal.
- When a child is kept at home, for more than a day, the reason for his/her absence must be given in writing to the Principal along with a medical certificate, if that is the case.
- If no notice in writing is received, it will be assumed that the child has been withdrawn, without notice his/her name shall be struck off the school rolls, in which case one month’s fees will be charged.
- All admission forms must have two copies of passport size photograph of the child.
- Parents and Guardians desirous of meeting’ a teacher with regard to the progress of their child, are permitted to do so after fixing an appointment with the permission of the Principal or an Parent Teachers meetings organized regularly by the school.
- Change of Address: Parents/ Guardians are requested to notify the school of any change in their address or telephone numbers.