Situated at the southern part of Dehradun is a centrally located school in a peaceful, pollution free lush green environment Established in July 2003, the school has gained the reputation of giving child oriented education in a playway method.
The school that started with a group of three students is now one of the good public schools of Dehradun and has earned the faith, and trust of many parents whose wards are studying in the school. Contrary to the belief that education is just books, examinations, and degrees, the school believes in education to be the foundation on which children of today prepare to enter the complex world of tomorrow.
Spring Hills School has made tremendous progress since its inception in July ’03. Starting as a primary school to Class XII. There has been a remarkable development in many arears- be it in terms of its building, a fully equipped computer lab or a beautiful and independent section for Playgroup and Nursery.
The school realises its responsibility to help children develop and blossom into confident adults and thereby creates an atmosphere where learning becomes an enjoyable experience. It maintains a close rapport with its parents to enable them to have a better understanding of the child’s performance and behavior.
Parent Teacher Meetings are held at regular interval where parents are invited to visit the school and meet words after it respective class teachers to discuss the progress of their child personally.
In keeping with the secular ideas of the school and with a view to bring about cultural awareness, all festivals are celebrated in their traditional way at school. The array of activities are such that each child gets an opportunity of participation. This goes a long way in building self confidence and removing stage fright at a very tender age. Games and sports also form an essential part of the school curriculum.
In nutshell Spring Hills School provides an ideal environment to nurture your child into a responsible and confident adult.
- On school days and at school functions all students are to wear the school uniform. Children without uniform are not allowed to attend the classes and will be sent home.
- After Assembly, students should walk in silence to their class rooms. Care should be taken not to disturb other classes and silence should be maintained. In the absence of the teacher the monitor assumes responsibility for order and discipline in the class room.
- The school does not accept responsibility for the loss of books, stationary, money, watches, any clothing items and so on, as every student is responsible for his/her belongings. Pupils are advised to bring their books etc. securely packed in a box or a bag. It is not advisable for them to bring money or valuables to school.
- Any damages done by the pupils in the school premises are to be borne by the Parents.
- Waste paper should be placed in baskets or bins provided for the purpose.
- Borrowing or lending of money and exchange of articles is not permitted.